Local Michigan Village Yoga Offers Yoga Teacher Training to Limited Number of Students
FRANKLIN, Mich., Jan. 22, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — Village Yoga Franklin is offering a yoga teacher training in the winter/spring of 2018, with a very limited class size of 12! Classes start February 18th and run Sundays and Thursdays through May 12th.
Village Yoga students come to learn and practice yoga, gaining a multi-dimensional education in all aspects that yoga has to offer. Only 1% of a pure yoga practice takes place on a mat while in a studio; our students are guided to their true potential as they become aware of the other 99%. Village Yogis feel safe enough to personally challenge yet nurture themselves through the exceptional support and guidance from our highly educated and experienced teachers.
Village Yoga teachers view ourselves always as students, and our inaugural teacher training taught us so much. We are committed to making this teacher training experience the most fulfilling and transformative experience of your yoga practice. Whether your goal is to connect with the historical and philosophical aspects of yoga to better enable your teaching practice, to transition from taking studio classes to leading them, or to deepen your subtle understanding of your practice, Village Yoga teacher training offers a space to expand your yoga practice in all its aspects.
Village Yoga teaches the path of Raja Yoga by educating our students in Raja’s most well-known practice- the tradition of Ashtanga. In addition to the comprehensive study of Ashtanga, students will learn and connect to a variety of yoga views, schools, and lineages, both classical Vedanta and modern expressions. This balance of fundamental and well-rounded study will allow students to discover where their own passion and interests of study truly lie, personalizing their experience of practice. Invest in yourself and in the continuation of your practice by applying on the Village Yoga website (villageyogafranklin.com/training). Any and all levels of experience are welcome. Come and learn with us.
The studio is located in the heart of Franklin Village at 32751 Franklin Road Franklin MI, 48025.
Name: Merrily McDonald
Organization: Village Yoga
Address: 32751 Franklin Road Franklin MI, 48025
Phone: 248-797-0579 or 248-894-1194
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/local-michigan-village-yoga-offers-yoga-teacher-training-to-limited-number-of-students-300585785.html
SOURCE Village Yoga